- Farzin, S., 2009, Experimental investigation of effects of single and mixed baffles on removal efficiency and flow hydrodynamics in secondary sedimentation tank, M.Sc. thesis, Faculty of civil engineering, University of Tabriz. (In Persian)
-Asgharzadeh, H., Firoozabadi, B., and Afshin, H., 2011, Experimental investigation of effects of baffle configurations on the performance of a secondary sedimentation tank, Scientia Irainica, 18(4), 938-949.
- Shahrokhi, M., Rostami, F., Md Said, M., Sabbagh-Yazdi, S., Syafalni, S., and Abdullah, R., 2012, The effect of baffle angle on primary sedimentation tank efficiency, Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering, 39, 293-303.
- Shahrokhi, M., Rostami,F., Md Said,M., and Syafalni, S., 2013, Numerical modeling of baffle location effects on the flow pattern of primary sedimentation tanks, Applied Mathematical Modelling, 37, 4486-4496.
- Heydari, M., Shafai Bajestan, M., Kashkuli, H., and Sedghi, H., 2013, The Effect Angle of Baffle on the Performance of Settling Basin, World Applied Sciences Journal, 21(6), 829-837.
- Fang, H., Jian, W., and Wei, C., 2018, Numerical simulation and analysis of the effect of baffle distance and depth on solid-liquid two-phase flow in circular secondary clarifier, International Journal of Heat and Technologhy, 36, 111-117.
- Saeedi, E., Behnamtalab, E., and Salehi Neyshabouri, S., 2018, Numerical simulation of baffle effect on the performance of sedimentation basin, Water and Environment Journal Promothing Sustainable Solutions, 1, 1-11.
- Mehrabian, M., and Farhadi, M., 2004, Review of hydroelectric power plants from energy, environmental, economic, renewable, tourism and employment perspectives, 3rd Conference on Energy Conservation in Building, February, Tehran, Iran. (In Persian)
- Najjari, V., and Arjomand, M., 2016, Investigation of 32 iranian dams and the efficiency of their power plants, Dam and Hydroelectric Power plant, 3(9) , 55-66. (In Persian)
- Bafahm, A., and Mohammadzadeh, A., 2016, Investigating the efficiency of the units covered by the Water and Sewerage Company of East Azerbaijan Province using Data Envelopment Analysis, 6th International Conference on Management and Accounting and 3rd International Conference on Entrepreneurship and Open Innovation, November, Tehran, Iran. (In Persian)
- Serajaddin, A., Fattahi Ardakani, A. Fehresti Sani, M. and Neshat, A., 2017, Dynamic analysis of technical efficiency of water use in crop (DEA approach), Agricultural economics, 10(4), 177-188. (In Persian)
- Sharifnezhad, A., and Parvaresh Rizzi, A., 2017, Quantitative evaluation of the performance of agricultural water pumping station by data coverage analysis method (Case study: Khuzestan province's main mobile pumping station), Iranian Water Researches Journal, 22, 175-179. (In Persian)