- Bagheri, M., and Fallah, N., 1387, Determining the optimum number and layout of viscous dampers in control of seismic vibration of buildings using genetic algorithm, 4th National Congress of Civil Engineering, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran
- Tavoosi tafreshi, Sh., and Ziyayifar, M., 1387, The design and construction of viscous dampers with the capability of damping and determining its mechanical properties with experimental tests, Journal of the structure and steel, 4, 3, 49-61.
- Constantinou, M. C., and Tadjbakhsh, I. G., 1983, Optimum design of a first story damping system, Computers and Structures, 17, 2, 305–310.
- Building Seismic Safety Council, 1997, NEHRP Guidelines for the Seismic Rehabilitation of Buildings, FEMA-273, Federal Emergency Management Agency, Washington, D.C., USA.
-The report, Seismic Resistance of Reinforced Concrete Shear Walls and Frame Joints: Implications of Recent Research forDesign Engineers, was published under a grantfrom NSF. Available through the ATC office (Published 1983, 184 pages).
- ATC-40 - Seismic Evaluation and Retrofit of Concrete Buildings, 1996, Applied Technology Council, ATC, Redwood City (CA), USA.
- Zhang, R., and Soong, T. T., 1992, Seismic design of viscoelastic dampers for structural applications, Journal of Structural Engineering, 118, 5, 1375–1392.
- Singh, M. P. and Moreschi, L. M., 1999, Optimal seismic Design with viscous dampers using genetic algorithms, submitted to Journal of Structural Engineering.
- Zahrayi, S. M. and Shams, H. A., 1385, Numerical Study of Using Diamond Metalic Damper for Seismic Retrofit of Medium-rise Steel Frames, Modelling in engineering, 1, 150, 20-35.
- Standard No: 2800., 1393, Iranian code of practice for seismic resistant design of buildings, permanent Committee for Revising The Iranian Code of Practice for Seismic Resistant Design of Buildings. 4th edition, Tehran, Iran.
- Code No.524, 1381, The guidance of methods and methods of seismic improvement of existing buildings and executive details, Management and Planning Organization of the country – I.R.I.
- American Society of Civil Engineers (2000) Prestandard and Commentary for the Seismic Rehabilitation of Buildings, FEMA-356, Federal Emergency Management Agency, Washington, D.C, USA.
- Dehkordi, M. R., Esfiokhi, M. A. and Eghbali, M., 1386, Evaluation of the usage of convergent, diverges, and buckling steel in the seismic improvement of steel flexural frames, Modelling in engineering, 14, 47, 95-114.
- Hadianfar, M. A. and Sedaghat, S., 1395, Modeling and calculation of period for braced steel structures with semi-rigid joist-floor diaphragms, Modelling in engineering, 14, 45, 1-15.
- CSI 2007 SAP, 2000, integrated finite element analysis and design of structures. Analysis reference, Berkeley: Computer and Structure Inc.,University of California.
- Zahrayi, S. M. and Shams, H. A., 1386, Numerical Study of Using Diamond Metalic Damper for Seismic Retrofit of Medium-rise Steel Frames, Modelling in engineering, 1, 150, 30-45.
- Peer ground motion database. All earthquake record that used . [online] Available at: https://ngawest2.berkeley.edu/ [5/5. 1396].