- Mohebkhah, A., Chegeni, B., 2014, Overstrength and rotation capacity for EBF links made of European IPE sections, Thin-Walled Structures, 255-260.
- Caprili, S., Morelli, F., Mussini, N. and Salvatore, W., 2018, Experimental tests on real-scale EBF structures with horizontal and vertical links. Author’s Accepted Manuscript, Data in Brief.
-Vetr, M. Gh., Ghamari, A., and Bouwkamp, J., 2017, Investigating the nonlinear behavior of Eccentrically Braced Frame with Vertical shear links (V-EBF), Journal of Building Engineering, 23-45.
- Danesh Ashtiyani, A., and Naserifar, A., 1396, Numerically investigation of the behavior of long link to column connections with reduced section, Modelling in Engineering (JME), 152-156.
- Raissi Dehkordi, M., Alizadeh, M., and Eghbali, M., 1395, Seismic Evaluation of Steel Moment Frames Rehabilitated with CBF, EBF and BRBF Braced Systems, Modelling in Engineering (JME), 96-100.
- Adlparvar, M., 1389, Optimized Analysis and Design of the link Beam with Eccentrically Braced Frame. Modelling in Engineering (JME), 152-156.
- Hejazi T., Rahimi bandar abadi, H. and Hossein, A., 1394, Analytical study of seismic performance of EBF link systems. Tehran, Second National Iranian Structural Engineering Conference, 89-93.
- Rosario, M. Elide, N., Vincenzo, P., 2016, Theory of Plastic Mechanism Control for MRF–EBF dual systems: Closed form solution, Elsevier, Engineering Structures, 288-292.
- EN 1998-1. Eurocode 8, 2004, design of structures for earthquake resistance – Part 1: general rules, seismic actions and rules for buildings. CEN.
- CSI 2007. SAP 2000: integrated finite element analysis and design of structures. Analysis reference, Berkeley: Computer and Structure Inc.,University of California.
- Code-No.360, 1385, Instruction for Seismic Rehabilitation of Existing Buildings, Management and Planning Organization of the country – I.R.I.
- Seismosoft, 2016, SeismoStruct - A computer program for static and dynamic nonlinear analysis of framed structures, Available from URL: www.seismosoft.com
- Peer ground motion database. All earthquake record that used. [Online] Available at: https://ngawest2.berkeley.edu/ [5/5. 1396].
- Standard No: 2800, 1393, Iranian code of practice for seismic resistant design of buildings, permanent Committee for Revising The Iranian Code of Practice for Seismic Resistant Design of Buildings. 4th edition.
- Seismosoft  "SeismoSignal - A computer program for signal processing of time-histories". Available from URL: www.seismosoft.com
- Khalili, S., Meshkodini, A., and Ghamsari, J. K., 1396, Seismic performance of high rise hybrid structures with moment frame configuration, Journal of structural and construction engineering, 1(11), 88-97.
- Mozzafari jooybari, Y., Mahmoodi, Y. and Maghsoodian, Sh., 1391, investigating the performance of EBF steel frames under earthquake near the fault seismic load, Babolsar: Second national conference of structures, earthquakes, geotechnic, 112-113.
- Farahan, S., and Mohebkhah, A., 1394, Overstrength of Displacement-Based Designed Eccentrically Braced Steel Frames, Journal of structural and construction engineering, 4(5), 48-61.
- Zare, M., Khoshmood, A., and Shekasteband, B., 1394, Analysis of the sensitivity coefficient of the steel eccentric braced frame behavior with respect to the number of story and the span width, 3rd National & 1st International Conference in applied research on Civil Engineering, Architecture and Urban Planning.