- Zhu, W, and Bartos, P. J. M., 2003, Permeation Properties of self-compacting concrete, Cement and Concrete Research, 33, 921-926.
- Khalo, A., 1992, Mechanical properties and Application Reinforced in fibres, section 1-2, 27-28 (In Persian).
-ACI committee 544 Report, 1988, Design Consideration for SFRC, ACI structural journal, (reapproved 1994), 563-530.
- Shah, S. P. and Batson, G. B., 1987, Fiber-Reinforced Concrete Properties and Application, SP105, ACI, 597.
-Rashid Hameed, M., 2020, Contribution of metallic fibres on the performance of reinforced concrete structures for the seismic application, these for P.H.D, University of Toulouse, 9920, 20
- Nan, S. and Chea-Fany, W., 2003, Effect of magnetic field treated water on orator and concrete containing fly ash, Journal of cement & concrete composites, 25, 681-688
- Saddam M. A., 2008, Effect of Magnetic Water on Engineering Properties of Concrete, Journal of cement & concrete composites, 14, 521-532
- Yasser, R., T. and Waael, A., 2013, The Influence of Water Magnetization on Fresh And Hardened Concrete Properties, international journal of civil engineering and technology (IJCIET), 4, 31-43.
- Faris, A. S., Mahaidi, A. and Jadooe, A. W., 2014, Implementation of magnetized water to improve the properties of concrete, International journal of civil engineering and technology (IJCIET), 5, 43-57.
- Siva konda, B., Vaishali, R., Ghorpade, G., and Sudarsana Rao, H., 2014, Influence of Magnetic Water on Strength Properties of Concrete, Indian Journal of Science Technology, 7(1), 14-18.
- Nayan, R., Mukund, G., and Mallikarjun, P., 2013, Basalt Fiber Reinforced Concrete, International Journal of Science and Research, 2319-2364
- Khalily, M., Saberi, V., Saberi, H., Mansouri, V., Sadeghi, A., Pachideh, G., 2021, An Experimental Study on the Effect of High Temperatures on Performance of the Plastic Lightweight Concrete Containing Steel, Polypropylene and Glass Fibers, Journal of Structural and Construction Engineering (accepted)