-Koponen, S., Pulliainen, J., Kallio, K, and Hallikainen, M., 2002, Lake water quality classification with airborne hyperspectral spectrometer and simulated MERIS data, Remote Sensor Environment, 79, 51-59.
- Zhao, C., Qiao, X., Cao, Y and Shao, Q., 2017, Application of hydrogen peroxide presoaking prior to ammonia fiber expansion pretreatment of energy crops, Fuel, 205p.
-Tajbakhshian, M., Mahmudy Gharaie, M. H., Mahboubi, A and Moussavi Harami, S. R., 2020, Study of corrosion and scaling of water resources and wastewater of Shahid Hasheminezhad Gas Refinery, Environment Water Engineering, 6(1), 13-30 [In Persian].
- Rezaee , A., Sayyadi, M. J., and Rezaee, M., 2015, Quantitative and qualitative evaluation based on water quality indicators for drinking and agricultural use(case study of Gharehso catchment in Kermanshah province, Journal Water Resources and Development,3(1), 81-93 [In Persian].
-Nwankwoala, H., O., and Udom, G. J., 2011, Hydrochemical facies and ionic rations of groundwater in Port Harcourt,Southern Nigeria, Research Journal of Chemical Sciences, 2011, 1(3), 87-101.
-Nakhaei, M., Vadiati, M and Saberi, N., 2009, Hydrogeochemistry evolution of Torbate Heydariye plain, Fifteenth Meeting of Geological Society of Iran. [In Persian].
- Dowlati, J., Lashkaripour, G. H., and Hafezi Moghadas, N., 2014, Investigating the factors affecting the Zahedan aquifer hydrogeochemistry using factor analysis, saturation indices and composite diagrams methods, Journal of Water and Soil., 28(4): 679-694 [In Persian].
-Amini, S. H., Rezaee, A., Jafari, A., and Maleki, A., 2015, Evaluation of corrosion and scaling potential of drinking water supply sources of Marivan village Iran, Journal of Environment Health Research ,3(3), 172- 178 [In Persian].
-Angell, P., 1999, Understanding microbially influenced corrosion as biofilm-mediated changes in surface chemistry, Current opinion in Biotechnology.10(3), 269-273.
-Dietrich, A. M., Glindemann, D., Pizarro, F., Gidi, V., Olivares, M., Araya, M and Younos, T., 2004, Health and aesthetic impacts of copper corrosion on drinking water, Water sciences and Technology, 49(2), 55-62.
- Hoseinzadeh, E., Y usefzadeh, A., Rahimi, N and Khorsandi, H., 2013, Evaluation of corrosion and scaling potential of a water treatment plant, Archives of Hygiene Sciences ,2(2), 41-47, [In Persian].
-Farlry, M., and Trow, S., 2016, Losses in water distribution networks: A practitioner, guide to assessment, monitoring and control. London,UK: IWA Publishing.
-Tamasi, Cini., 2004, Heavy metals in drinking waters from mount amitata (Tuscany.Italy), Possible risks from arsenic for public health in the province of Siena, Science of the Total Environment, 327, 41-51.
-Mohan, C., Gupta, T., Shetty, H and Menon, N., 1986, Toxicity of cadmium to six intertidal invertebrates, Fish Tech, 21, 1-5.
-Bably, P., Kumara, P and Bano, S., 2011, Groundwater quality evaluation near mining area and development of heavy metal pollution index, App1ication Water Science.
-Han, G. and Liu, C. Q., 2004, Water geochemistry controlled by carbonate dissolution: a study of the river waters draining Karst-dominated terrain, Guizhou province, China, Chemical Geology, 204, 1-21.
-Kumar, A and Dua, A., 2009, Water quality index for assessment of water quality of river Ravi at Madhopur (India), Journal of Environmental Science, 8(1), 49-57.
- Ketata-Rokbani, M., Gueddari, M. and Bouhlila, R., 2011, Use of geographical information system and water quality index to assess groundwater quality in EL Khir at deep aquifer (Enfidha, Tunisian Sahel) Iranica, Journal of Energy and Environment, 2(2), 133-144.
- Jermo, C. and Pius, A., 2010, Evaluation of water quality index and its impact on the quality of life in an industrial area in Banglalore. South India, American. Journal of Scientific and industrial research, 1(3), 595-603.
- Sahu, P., and Sikdar, P.K., 2008, Hydrochemical framework of the aquifer in and around east Kolkata Wetlads, west Bengal, India, Journal of Environment Geology, 55, 823-835.
- Yidana, S. M., and Yidana, A., 2010, Assessing water quality using water quality index and multivariate analysis, Environmental Earth Science, 59, 1461-1573.
-Babiker, I., Mohamed, M and Hiyama, T., 2007, Assessing groundwater quality using GIS, Water Resources Management, 21, 699-715.
- Alexander, A. C., Ndambuki, J., Salim, R. and Manda, A., 2017, Assessment of spatial variation of groundwater quality in a mining basin, Journal of Suistainability, 9(5), 823.
-Sedaghat, M., 2006, Earth and groundwater resources, University of Payam Noor Press. [In Persian].
-Benson, A. S., Dietrich, A. M and Gallagher, D.L., 2012, Evaluation of iron release models for water distribution systems, Critical Reviews in Environmental Science and Technology, 42(1), 44-97.
- Langelier, W.F., 1936, The analytical control of anticorrosion water treatment, Journal of American Water works Association, 10(28), 1500-1521.
- Choi, J., Choi, B. G., and Hong, S., 2015, Effects of NF treated water on corrosion of pipe distribution system and its implications to blending with conventionally treated water, Desalination, 360, 138-145.
- Gupta, N., Nafees, S. M., Jain, M. K., and Kalpana, S., 2011, Assessment of groundwater quality of outer skirts of Kota City with reference to in its potential of scale formation and corrosivity, Journal of Chemistry ,8(3), 1330-1338.
-Alsaqqar, A.S., Khudair, B.H and Ali, S.K., 2014, evaluating water stability indices from water treatment plants in Baghdad city, Journal of Water Resource and Protection, 6(14), 1344-1351.
-World Health Organization, 2017, Guidelines for drinking- water quality: fourth edition incorporating the first addendum, (Licence: CC BY NC-SA 3.0 IGO). Geneva.
-Colin, M., 2006, Stress corrosion cracking, The 4th International Congress of Energy and Environmental Engineering and Management (CIIEM) Madison. 19-28.