-Hart, R.J., Anctil, F., Coulibaly, P., Dawson, C.W., Mount, N.J., See, L.M., Shamseldin, A.Y., Solomatine, D.P., Toth, E. and Wilby, R.L. (2012), “Two decades of anarchy? Emerging themes and outstanding challenges for neural network river forecasting,” Progress in Physical Geography, 36, pp 480-513.
-Jain, A.K., Murty, M.N. and Flynn, P.J. (1999), “Data clustering: a review,” ACM Computing Surveys, 31(3), pp 264-323.
-Nourani, V., Kalantari, O., Baghanam, A.H. 2012. Two semi-distributed ANN-based models for estimation of suspended sediment load. Journal of Hydrologic Engineering, 17(12): 1368–1380.
-Vapnik, V. and Cortes, C. (1995), “Support Vector Networks. Machine Learning, 20,” pp 1-25.
-Cimen, M. (2008), “Estimation of daily suspended sediments using support vector machines,” Hydrological Sciences Journal, 53, pp 656–666.
-Jie, L.C., Yu, S.T. (2011), “Suspended sediment load estimate using support vector machines in Kaoping River basin,” International Conference on Consumer Electronics, Communications and Networks (IEEE), XianNing, China, 16-18 April.
- Kakaei, E., Moghddamnia, A. and Ahmadi, A. (2013), “Daily suspended sediment load prediction using artificial neural networks and support vector machines,” Journal of Hydrology, 478, pp 50-62.
- Nason, G.P. and Von Sachs, R., (1999), “Wavelets in time series analysis,” Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society, 357, pp 2511-2526.
-Aussem, A. and Murtagh, F. (1997), “Combining neural network forecasts on wavelet-transformed time series,” Connection Science, 9, pp 113-121.
-Nourani, V., Baghanam, A.H., Adamowski, J. and Kisi, O, (2014), “Applications of hybrid wavelet–Artificial Intelligence models in hydrology: A review,” Journal of Hydrology, 514, pp 358-377.
- Nourani, Nourani, V., Baghanam, A.H., Yahyavi Rahimi, A. and Nejad, F.H., (2014), “Evaluation of wavelet-based de-noising approach in hydrological models linked to artificial neural networks,” Computational Intelligence Techniques in Earth and Environmental Sciences. Springer Dordrecht Heidelberg NewYork London, pp 209-241.
-Kisi, O. and Cimen, M. (2011), “A wavelet-support vector machine conjunction model for monthly streamflow forecasting,” Journal of Hydrology, 399, pp 132-140.
- Kalteh, A.M. (2013), “Monthly river flow forecasting using artificial neural network and support vector regression models coupled with wavelet transform,” Computers and Geosciences, 54, pp 1-8.
- Nourani, V. and Andalib, G. (2015), “Daily and monthly suspended sediment load predictions using wavelet based artificial intelligence approaches,” Journal of Mountain Science, 12:85-100.
-Nourani, V. and Andalib, G. (2015), “Wavelet based artificial intelligence approaches for prediction of hydrological time Series,” In: Chalup, S.K., Blair A.D., Randall, M., (Eds.), Artificial life and computational intelligence. Springer International Publishing. Switzerland, 8955, 422-435.