-Gholhaki, M., Ghadaksaz, M., 2017, Investigation of Operation of Link Beam Length in Nonlinear Dynamic Analysis of Steel Plate Shear Walls with Coupling with Rigid Joint, Ferdowsi Civil Engineering, 30(2), 19-32. (In Persian).
-Poursha, M., Khoshnoudian, F., Moghadam, AS., 2009, A consecutive modal pushover procedure for estimating the seismic demands of tall buildings, Engineering Structures, 31, 591–599.
- Roberts, T. M., Sabouri-Ghomi, S., 1992, Hysteretic characteristics of unsti ened perforated steel plate shear panels, Thin-Walled Structure, 14(2), 139-151.
- Driver, R. G., Kulak, G. L., Kennedy, D. J. L., and Elwi, A. E., 1998, Cyclic Test of Four-Story Steel Plate Shear Wall, Journal of Structural Engineering, 124, 112-120.
- Harries, K. A., Moulton, J. D., and Clemson, R. L., 2004, Parametric study of coupled wall behavior – implications for the design of coupling beams, Journal of Structural Engineering, 130, 480-488.
- Canbolat, B. A., Parra-Montesinos, G. J., and Wight, J. K., 2005, Experimental study on the seismic behavior of highperformance fiber reinforced cement composite coupling beams, Structural Journal, 102(1), 159-166.
-Qu, B., and Bruneau, M., 2009, Design of steel plate shear walls considering boundary frame moment resisting action, Journal of Structural Engineering, 135(12), 1511-1521.
- Sabouri-Ghomi, S., Ahouri, E., Sajadi, R., Alavi, M., Roufegarinejad, A. and Bradford, M. A., 2012, Stiffness and strength degradation of steel shear walls having an arbitrarily-located opening, Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 79, 91-100. (In Persian).
- Hatami, S., and Gholikhani, M., 2015, Lateral behavior of cold-formed steel framed shear walls with steel sheet sheathing using FE method, Journal of Modeling in Engineering, 13(40), 129-150. (In Persian).
- Gholhaki, M., and Ghadaksaz, M. B., 2016, Investigation of the link beam length of a coupled steel plate shear wall, Steel and Composite Structures, 20 (1), 107 –125.
- Shayanfar, M., Raissi Dehkordi, A., Rezaeian, A., and Gohrrokhi, A., 2017, Evaluation of steel plate shear walls based on performance based plastic design. Journal of Modeling in Engineering, 15(51), 381-396. (In Persian).
- Pavir, A., and Shekastehband, B., 2017, Hysteretic behavior of coupled steel plate shear walls, Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 133, 19–35.
- Gorji, M., and Cheng, R., 2018, Plastic analysis and performance-based design of coupled steel plate shear walls, Engineering Structures, 166, 472–484.
-Sharbatdar, M., and Khosroabadi, M., 2018, Investigation of Design Codes Reliability for Seismic Design of Steel Plate Shear Walls Consisting of Several Parameters, Journal of Modeling in Engineering, 16(52), 277-297. (In Persian).
-Hatami, F., and Paslar, N., 2019, Investigating the Opening Dimensions, the Stiffness of the Boundary Elements and the Type of the Infill Plate on the Behavior of Steel Plate Shear Wall, Amirkabir Journal of Civil Engineering, 52(2), 12-21. (In Persian).
- Khizab, B., Sadeghi, A., Hashemi, S., Mehdizadeh, K., and Nasseri, H., 2020, Investigation the performance of Dual Systems Moment-Resisting Frame with Steel Plate Shear Wall Subjected to Blast Loading, Journal of Structural and Construction Engineering, (In Persian).
- Habibullah, A., 2015, ETABS-Three Dimensional Analysis of Building Systems, Manual. Computers and Structures Inc. Berkeley, California.
- Mazzoni, S., Mckenna, F., Scott, M. H. and Fenves, G. L., 2006, OpenSees Command Language Manual, http://OpenSEES. Berkeley.edu/OPENSEES/manuals/user manual/OpenSees Command Language Manual June 2006.pdf.
- Saberi, V., Saberi, H., and Sadeghi, A., 2020, Collapse Assessment of Steel Moment Frames Based on Development of Plastic Hinges, Amirkabir Journal of Civil Engineering, (In Persian).
-Sadeghi, A., Hashemi, S., and Mehdizadeh, K., 2020, Probabilistic Assessment of Seismic Collapse Capacity of 3D Steel Moment-Resisting Frame Structures, Journal of Structural and Construction Engineering, (In Persian).
- Mehdizadeh, K., Karamodin, A., and Sadeghi A., 2020, Progressive Sidesway Collapse Analysis of Steel Moment-Resisting Frames under Earthquake Excitations, Iranian Journal of Science and Technology Transaction of Civil Engineering, 44, 1209–1221.
- FEMA P 695, 2009, Quantification of Building Seismic Performance Factors. Washington, D.C. Federal Emergency Management Agency, USA.
- Saberi, H., Saberi, V., Bayat-Sarmadi, H., and Sadeghi, A., 2021, Investigation the Arrangement Variation of Viscous Dampers in Tall Steel Structure under Near and Far-Field Earthquakes, New Approaches in Civil Engineering, 5(1), 20-42.
- Saberi, V., Saberi, H., Seraji, M., and Sadeghi, A., 2021, Determining the Optimal Length of Link Beam in Eccentric Braced Frames under Near and Far-fault Earthquakes, New Approaches in Civil Engineering, 4(4), 78-97.
-Sadeghi, A., Hashemi, S., and Mehdizadeh, K., 2020, The Performance Investigation of Deformation and Energy Parameters in Seismic Damage Assessment of Steel Structures, New Approaches in Civil Engineering, 3(4), 1-23.
- Sadeghi, A., Pouraminian, M., Hashemi, S., and Pourbakhshian, S., 2021, Comparison of Seismic Performance of Structural Systems Moment Frame, Concentric Braced Frame and Buckling Restrained Braced Frame Using Damage Index, New Approaches in Civil Engineering, 5(1), 1-19.
- Saberi, H., Saberi, V., Vali, F., Farajpour, N., Sadati, Z., Razgordani, M., and Sadeghi, A., 2021, Investigation the Accuracy of Static Analysis Method in Comparison with Spectral Dynamic and Time History Analyses in Steel Structures with Mass Irregularity, New Approaches in Civil Engineering, 5(1), 43-56.
-Next Generation Attenuation of Ground Motion (Nga) Project.(2006). http://Peer. Berkeley. Edu\nga\(Accessed 10 October 2006).
-Baker, J. W., 2007, Plots of Indented Velocity Pulses, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering. Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305, USA.
- BHRC, 2014, Iranian code of practice for seismic resistant design of buildings, Tehran: Building and Housing Research Centre, Standard No. 2800. (In Persian).
- INBC, 2013, Design and Construction of Steel Structures, Tehran: Ministry of Housing and Urban Development, Iranian National Building Code, Part 10. (In Persian).
- INBC, 2013, Design Loads for Buildings, Tehran: Ministry of Housing and Urban Development, Iranian National Building Code, Part 6. (In Persian).
- ASCE 7., 2016, Minimum design loads for buildings and other structures, New York: American Society of Civil Engineers.
- Kim, J., Park, J., and Lee, T., 2011, Sensitivity analysis of steel buildings subjected to column loss, Engineering Structures, 33(2), 421-432.
- Sadeghi, A., Kazemi, H., and Samadi, M., 2022, The Probabilistic Analysis of Steel Moment-Resisting Frame Structures Performance under Vehicles Impact, Amirkabir Journal of Civil Engineering, 53(12), 16-16.
- Li, C. H., Tsai, K. C., and Chang, J, T., 2011, Cyclic Test of a Coupled Steel Plate Shear Wall Substructure, The Twelfth East Asia-Pacific Conference on Structural Engineering and Construction.
- FEMA 356., 2000, Pre-Standard and Commentary for the seismic Rehabilitation of Buildings, Washington D.C. Federal Emergency Management Agency, USA.
- Commentary of Instruction for seismic Rehabilitation of Existing Buildings NO: 360.