- Al Suhairy, 2000, Prediction of ground vibration from railways, Swedish National Testing and Research Institute.
- Karimnezhad, Y., Asadi, E., Sharifi Moghaddam Kakhki, S. M., 2019, Impact of train movement vibrations on nearby buildings, in The 8th International Conference on Civil, Architectural, Environmental and Urban Management, London.
- FTA, 2006, Transit noise and vibration impact assessment, Department of Transportation, FTA (Federal Transient Administration), USA.
- ISO 14837-1, 2005, Mechanical vibration—Ground-borne noise and vibration arising from rail systems– Part 1: General Guidance., International Organization for Standardization (ISO), Geneva.
- BS/ISO 4866, 2010, Mechanical vibration and shock-Vibration of fixed structures-Guidelines for the measurement of vibrations and evaluation of their effects on structures, ISO.
-DIN 4150-3, 1999, Structural Vibration–Part 3: Effects of vibration on structures, DIN, German Institute for Standardisation, Berlin.
- ISO 2631-1, 1997, Mechanical vibration and shock – Evaluation of human exposure to whole-body vibration – Part 1: General requirements, International Organization for Standardization.
- Mehdizadeh, K., Hashemi, S., Sadeghi, A., Shobeyri, G., 2020, Investigation of the Base Isolation in Improving the Behavior of Steel Buildings subjected to Earthquakes applied with Different Angles, Analysis of Structure and Earthquake, 17(3), 1-12.
- Luts Auersch, 2020, simple and fast prediction of train-induced brad forces grand and building vibration, Railway Engineering Science 28(3), 4-12.
- DIN 4150-2, 1999, Structural vibrations – Part 2: Human exposure to vibration in buildings, DIN, German Institute for Standardisation.
- Transit Noise and Vibration Impact Assessment, 2006, US Federal Transient Administration (FTA), Washington DC, USA.
- Adam, O. V. E. M., 2005, Reduction of train-induced building vibrations by using open and filled trenches, Computers & structures, vol. Vol. 83, no. No.1, pp. PP. 11-24.
- ISO 2631-2, 2003, Mechanical vibration and shock – Evaluation of human exposure to whole-body vibration – Part 2: Vibration in buildings (1 Hz to 80 Hz), International Organization for Standardization.
- Hashemi, S., Pouraminian, M., Sadeghi, A. 2021, Seismic Fragility Curve Development of Frames with BRB’s Equipped with Smart Materials subjected to Mainshock-Aftershock Ground Motion, Journal of Structural and Construction Engineering, 8(9), 76-95.
- Khizab, B., Sadeghi, A., Hashemi, S., Mehdizadeh, K., Nasseri, H. 2021. Investigation the performance of Dual Systems Moment-Resisting Frame with Steel Plate Shear Wall Subjected to Blast Loading, Journal of Structural and Construction Engineering, 8(8), 102-127.
-Pouraminian, M., Hashemi, S., Sadeghi, A., Pourbakhshian, S. 2021, Probabilistic Assessment the Seismic Collapse Capacity of Buckling-Restrained Braced Frames Equipped with Shape Memory Alloys, Journal of Structural and Construction Engineering, 8(Special Issue 2).
-Mehdizadeh, K., Sadeghi, A., Hashemi, S. 2021, The Performance Investigation of Steel Moment Frames With Knee Braces Subjected to Vehicle Collision, Journal of Structural and Construction Engineering, 8(5), 215-236.
- Mehdizadeh, K., Hashemi, S., Sadeghi, A. 2019, Investigation of Shear Lag Phenomenon in High-Rise Reinforced Concrete Structures with Tube-in-Tube System under the Effect of Wind Load, Analysis of Structure and Earthquake, 16(3), 51-63.