-Yaghmaei-Sabegh, S., and Mahdipour-Moghanni, R., 2020, Effects of Modeling Uncertainties on Fragility Curves of MRFs Considering Accumulation Damage. Iranian Journal of Science and Technology Transaction of Civil Engineering. (Accepted)
- Shih, H. C., and Subhash, C. G., 2006, A Seismic Design Method for Steel Concentric Braced Frames for Enhanced Performance, International Journal of 4th International Conference on Earthquake Engineering Taipei, No. 227.
- Rai, D. C., and Goel, S. C., 2003, Seismic Evaluation and Upgrading of Chevron Braced Frames, Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 59, 971-994.
- Dicleli, M., and Mehta, A., 2007, Effect of Near-Fault Ground Motion and Damper Characteristics on the Seismic Performance of Chevron Braced Steel Frames, Journal of Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, 36, 927-948.
- Systani, A., Asgarian, B., and Jalaii far, A., 2008, Incremental Dynamic Analysis of Concentrically Braced Frames Subject to Near Field Ground Motions. Journal of Modares Civil Engineering, 16(2), 135-145. (In Persian)
- Shafei, B., Zareian, F., and Lignos, D. G., 2011, A simplified method for collapse capacity assessment of moment-resisting frame and shear wall structural systems, Engineering Structures, 33(4), 1107-1116.
- Amini, M., and Alirezaei, M., 2013, Response Evaluation of Braced Frames with Suspended Zipper Struts and Chevron Braced Frames in Near-Fault Earthquake Ground Motions, American Journal of Sustainable Cities and Society, 2(1), 151-164.
- Abdollahzadeh, Gh., and Mohammadi, S., 2013, Behaviour Factor of Double Steel Frame with Concentric Braces of Large Scale, Journal of Modeling in Engineering, 10(31), 1-13.
- Mahin, S., Uriz, P., Aiken, I., Field, C., and Ko, E., 2004, Seismic Performance Of Buckling Restrained Braced Frame Systems, International Journal of 13th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering Vancouver, 1-14.
- Rahgozar, N., and Moghadam, A., 2016, Probabilistic Safety Assessment of Self-Centering Steel Braced Frame, International Journal of Frontier of Structure of Civil Engineering, 1-20.
- Gholhaki, M., and Ahmadi, S. M., 2016, the Effect of a Thin Steel Plate Filler in the Bracing Behavior of Eight, Journal of Modares Civil Engineering, 15(2), 67-78.
- Faroughi, A., Moghadam, A. S., and Hosseini, M., 2017, Seismic progressive collapse of MRF–EBF dual steel systems
, Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers - Structures and Buildings, 170(1), 67-75.
- Saberi, V., Saberi, H., and Sadeghi, A., 2020, A. Collapse Assessment of Steel Moment Frames Based on Development of Plastic Hinges, Iranian Journal of Science and Technology Transaction of Civil Engineering (accepted).
- Sadeghi, A., Hashemi, S., and Mehdizadeh, K., 2020, Probabilistic Assessment of Seismic Collapse Capacity of 3D Steel Moment-Resisting Frame Structures, Journal of Structural and Construction Engineering. (Accepted) (In Persian).
- Mehdizadeh, K., Karamodin, A., and Sadeghi, A., 2020, Progressive Sidesway Collapse Analysis of Steel Moment-Resisting Frames Under Earthquake Excitations, Iranian Journal of Science and Technology Transaction of Civil Engineering, 44, 1209–1221.
- Faroughi, A., Mohammadi, S., and Sarvghad Moghaddam, A., 2020, The effect of Number and Position of Braced Frames on Failure Distribution and Column Behavior of the Dual Steel Structural System (MRF and EBF), Quartery Specialized Journal of Structural Engineering. 17(1), 35-42. (In Persian).
- Saberi, V., Saberi, H., Babanegar, M., Sadeghi, A., and Moafi, A., 2021, Investigation the Effect of Cutting the Lateral Bearing System and Very Soft Story Irregularities on the Seismic Performance of Concentric Braced Frames, Journal of Structural and Construction Engineering. (Accepted) (In Persian).
-Pouraminian, M., Hashemi, S., Sadeghi, A., and Pourbakhshian, S., 2020, Probabilistic Assessment the Seismic Collapse Capacity of Buckling-Restrained Braced Frames Equipped with Shape Memory Alloys, Journal of Structural and Construction Engineering. (Accepted) (In Persian)
- Hashemi, S. V., Pouraminian, M., Sadeghi, A., and Pourbakhshian, S., 2021, Seismic Performance of Buckling Restrained Braced Frames with Shape Memory Alloy Subjected to Mainshock-Aftershock Near-Fault Ground Motion, IQBQ, 21(4), 35-50. (In Persian).
- Shankar, H. J. P., Lamsal, S., Shrestha, P., Ganesh, B., and Prabhakara, R., 2020, Performance Evaluation of Concentric and Eccentric Buckling Restrained Braces on the Dynamic Behaviour of RC Structures. In: Vinyas M., Loja A., Reddy K. (eds) Advances in Structures, Systems and Materials, Lecture Notes on Multidisciplinary Industrial Engineering. Springer, Singapore.
- FEMA-356, 2000, commentary for the seismic rehabilitation of buildings, report FEMA-356, in, DC: SAC Joint Venture for the Federal Emergency Management Agency, Washington.
- Applied Technology Council, 1996, Seismic Evaluation and Retrofit of Concrete Building, Report ATC-40. Redwood City.
- Hashemi, S., Pouraminian, M., and Sadeghi, A., 2021, A. Seismic Fragility Curve Development of Frames with BRB’s Equipped with Smart Materials subjected to Mainshock-Aftershock Ground Motion, Journal of Structural and Construction Engineering, (2021). (In Persian).
-Sabouri, S., and Asad Sajadi, S. R., 2008, Experimental Investigation of Force Modification Factor and Energy Absorption Ductile Steel Plate Shear Walls with Stiffeners and without Stiffener, Journal of Structure and Steel, 4(3), 13-25.
- ATC-24, 1992, Guidelines for Cyclic Seismic Testing of Components of Steel Structures, Applied Technology Council, California, U.S.A.
- BHRC, 2014, Iranian code of practice for seismic resistant design of buildings, Tehran: Building and Housing Research Centre, Standard No. 2800. (In Persian).
- INBC, 2013, Design and Construction of Steel Structures, Tehran: Ministry of Housing and Urban Development, Iranian National Building Code, Part 10. (In Persian).
-INBC, 2013, Design Loads for Buildings, Tehran: Ministry of Housing and Urban Development, Iranian National Building Code, Part 6. (In Persian).
- Habibullah, A., 2015, ETABS-Three Dimensional Analysis of Building Systems Manual , Computers and Structures Inc. Berkeley, California.
- Mazzoni, S., Mckenna, F., Scott, M. H., and Fenves, G. L., 2006, OpenSees Command Language Manual, http://OpenSEES. Berkeley.edu/OPENSEES/manuals/user manual/OpenSees Command Language Manual June 2006.pdf.
- Kim, J., Park, J. and Lee, T., 2011, Sensitivity analysis of steel buildings subjected to column loss, Engineering Structures, 33(2), 421-432.
- Sadeghi, A., Kazemi, H., and Samadi, M., 2021, Probabilistic seismic analysis of steel moment-resisting frame structure including a damaged column, Structures, 33, 187-200.
- Sadeghi, A., Kazemi, H., and Samadi, M., 2021, Single and multi-objective optimization of steel moment-resisting frame buildings under vehicle impact using evolutionary algorithms, Journal of Building Rehabilitation, 6(21), 12-24.
- Sadeghi, A., Kazemi, H., and Samadi, M., 2021, Reliability and Reliability-based Sensitivity Analyses of Steel Moment-Resisting Frame Structure subjected to Extreme Actions. Frattura ed Integrità Strutturale, 15(57), 138–159.
- FEMA P 695, 2009, Quantification of Building Seismic Performance Factors, Washington, D.C. Federal Emergency Management Agency, USA. (2009).
-Next Generation Attenuation of Ground Motion (Nga) Project. http://Peer. Berkeley. Edu\nga. (2006).