- Ghiasi, V., Heydari, F., and Behzadinezhad, H., 2021, Numerical Analysis and Back Calculation of Embankment Dam Using Monitoring Results (Case Study: Iran-Lurestan Rudbar), Sci Iran, https://doi.org/10.24200/sci.2021.56159.4579.
- Ghiasi, V., and Koushki, M., 2020, Numerical and artificial neural network analyses of ground surface settlement of tunnel in saturated soil, SN Applied Science, 2, 939, https://doi.org/10.1007/s42452-020-2742-z.
- Asadi, A., and Saba, H., 2020, Evaluation of the Effect of Modulus of Elasticity in Clay Core on the Arching in the Crest of Earth Dams, Computer Engineering Phycics Model, 3, 12–20.
- Ferdowsi, A., Nemati, M., and Farzin, S., 2021, Development of Dam-Break Model Considering Real Case Studies with Asymmetric Reservoirs. Computer Engineering Phycics Model, 4, 39–63.
-Hariri-Ardebili, M., Mahdavi, G., Abdollahi, A., and Amini, A., 2021, An RF-PCE Hybrid Surrogate Model for Sensitivity Analysis of Dams, Water, 13, 302. https://doi.org/10.3390/w13030302.
- Amini, A., Abdollahi, A., Hariri-Ardebili, M. A., and Lall, U., 2021, Copula-based reliability and sensitivity analysis of aging dams: Adaptive Kriging and polynomial chaos Kriging methods, Applying Soft Computing, 109:107524. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.asoc.2021.107524.
-Abdollahi, A., Amini, A., and Hariri-Ardebili, M. A., 2022, An uncertainty-aware dynamic shape optimization framework: Gravity dam design
, Reliability Engineering System Safety, 222:108402. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ress.2022.108402
- Choopan, Y., and Emami, S., 2019, Optimal operation of dam reservoir using gray wolf optimizer algorithm (case study: Urmia Shaharchay Dam in Iran), Journal of Soft Computing in Civil Engineering, 3, 47–61.
- Ferdowsi, A., Hoseini, S. M., Farzin, S., Faramarzpour, M., and Mousavi, S. F., 2020, Shape optimization of gravity dams using a nature-inspired approach, Journal of Soft Computing in Civil Engineering, 4, 65–78.
- Fallahi, M., Cheraghi Seifabad, M., and Baghbanan, A., 2021, Rock Slope Stability Analysis in the Left Abutment of Bakhtiary Dam, Iran, Computational Engineering and Physical Modeling, 4, 1–19.
- USCOLD, 1999, Updated Guidelines for Selecting Seismic Parameters for Dam Projects, April, 1999, 63 pp n.d.
- https://www.nationalgeographic.com n.d.
- USAEWES, 1999, Report CEWES-GV-Z, Vicksburg, Mississippi U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, 1999 n.d.
- USCOLD, 1992, Observed Performance of Dams During Earthquakes, July, 1992,129 pp n.d.
- Asano, Y., Ito, Y., and Obara, K., 2006, Activity of Very-low-frequency Earthquakes in Japan Monitored by a Sensitive Accelerometer Network. AGU Fall Meet, 2006, V41A-1704.
- Yasuda, N., Kondo, M., Sano, T., Yoshioka, H., Yamaguchi, Y., and Sasaki, T., 2005, Effect of the mid Niigata prefecture earthquake in 2004 on dams, 37th Jt. Meet. panel Wind Seism. Eff. US Japan Nat. Resour. Dev. Program, Tech. Rep., 2005.
- Makdisi, F., Chang, C. Y., Wang, Z., and Mok, C., 1991, Analysis of the Recorded Response of Lexington Dam during Various Levels of Ground Shaking, SMIP91 Seminar on Seismological and Engineering Implications of Recent Strong-Motion Data 1991.
-Kayen, R., Cox, B., Johansson, J., Steele, C., Somerville, P, and Kongai, K, 2008, Geoengineering and seismological aspects of the iwate miyagi-nairiku, japan earthquake of June 14, GEER Web Report, Online Rep 2008.
- Yamaguchi, Y., 2008, Preliminary investigation of dams stricken by the Iwate-Miyagi Nairiku Earthquake in 2008, 5th EADC Int. Symp. Co-existence Environ. Dams, Oct, 2008.
- Climent, A., 2009, Bolanos During the Costa Rica Earthquake of January 8, 2009, Strong motion was recorded in dams or site projects of Instituto Costarricense de Electricidad (ICE) n.d.
- Nip, J. Y. M., 2009, The Case OF THE Wenchuan Earthquake, Citiz Journal Glob Perspect, 1, 95-105.
- Noguera, G., 2010, The Performance of Dams Recent Major Earthquakes-The performance of dams during the Cauquenes (Chile) earthquake, International Journal of Hydropower Dams, 17, 78-91.
- Seed, H. B., Makdisi, F. I., and De Alba, P., 1997, The performance of earth dams during earthquakes, Earthquake Engineering Research Center, College of Engineering.
- Bureau, G., and Campos-Pina, J. M., 1986, Performance of Mexican dams, earthquake of 1985, Newsl Issue, 79.
- Horowitz, G. F., Ehasz, J., 1987, Whittier Narrows Earthquakes, US COLD Newsletter,14–18.
- Rodda, K. V., Harlan, R. D., and Pardini, R., 1990, Performance of Austrian DamDuring the October 17, 1989, Loma Prieta Earthquake, US COLD Newsletter, 6–8.
- National Inventory of Dams, 1984, March 24 update USCOLD. Bibliography on Performance of Dams During Earthquakes, compiled by Philip Gregory. U. of California. Berkeley, sponsored by US COLD Committee on Earthquakes 1984.
-Bray, J. D., and Frost, D., 2010, Geo-Engineering Reconnaissance of the February 27, 2010 Maule, Chile Earthquake, GEER Assoc Rep No GEER-022 2010.
- Tamura, T., 1997, Behavior of Dams during The Hyogoken-Nambu Earthquake on January 17, 1995 in Japan, ICOLD Q 75 R 23, Florence 1997.
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, 1995, Reconnaissance by U.S. Army Engineer Waterways Experiment Station-Team of the Great Hanshin Earthquake of January 17, n.d.
- USCOLD, 1985, Guidelines for Selecting Seismic Parameters for Dam Projects, October, 39 pp.n.d.
- Midorikawa, S., Miura, H., and Ohmachi, T., 2008, Report on the 2008 Iwate MiyagiNairiku, Japan Earthquake, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan.
- USCOLD, 2000, Observed Performance of Dams During Earthquakes, II, October, 162 pp n.d.
- Ohmachi, T., and Tahara, T., 2011, Nonlinear Earthquake Response Characteristics of a Central Clay Core Rockfill Dam, Soils and Foundations, 51, 227–38. https://doi.org/10.3208/sandf.51.227.
-Tani, S., Tsukuni, S., and Shiomi, T., 2009, Performance of a fill dam based on the performance-based design concept and study of a seismic retrofitting method, Soils and Foundations, 49, 841–851.
-Mejia, L. H., Sun, J. I., Salah-Mars, S., Moriwaki, Y., and Beikae, M., 1992, Nonlinear dynamic response analysis of Lexington Dam, SMIP92 Semin. Proceedings, Strong Motion Instrum. Program, California Division, Mines Geol. Pap., 10.
- Krinitzsky, E. L., and Hynes, M. E., 2002, The Bhuj, India, earthquake: lessons learned for earthquake safety of dams on alluvium, Engineering Geology, 66, 163–96. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0013-7952(02)00049-2.
-Patel, A. C., Brahmbhatt, R. B., and Devi, S., 2003, Mechanical properties and morphology of PP/ABS blends compatibilized with PP-g-2-HEMA, Journal of Applying Polymer Science, 88, 72–78. https://doi.org/10.1002/app.11554.
- Singh, R., Roy, D., and Jain, S. K., 2005, Analysis of earth dams affected by the 2001 Bhuj Earthquake, Engineering Geology, 80, 282–291. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enggeo.2005.06.002.
- Brahmabhatt, V.S., and Jadav, M. K., 2003, Challenging task of restoration of Rudramata, Tapper and Shivlakha water resources projects damaged due to Bhuj earthquake, Proceedings, ICOLD 71st Congr Annu Meet Montr Canada, 357–369.
- Babbitt, D. H., and Charlwood, R. G., 2009, Wenchuan Quake Report, USSD Newsletter 2009.
- Elnashai, A. S., and Gencturk, B., Kwon, O. S., Al-Qadi, I. L., Hashash, Y., and Roesler, J. R., 2010, The Maule (Chile) earthquake of February 27, Consequence assessment and case studies. 2010.
- Campaña, J., Valenzuela, L., and Bard, E., 2010, Seismic response of the Convento Viejo earth dam during the February 27th 2010 Chile earthquake, Obras y Proy Rev Ing Civ, 37–46.
- JCOLD, 2009, Japanese Commission on Large Dams, Effects of the 2004 Mid Niigata Earthquake on three J.R. Dams (Shin-Yamamoto, Yamamoto, and Asagawara Dams), Current Activities on Dams in Japan.
- Matsumoto, N., 2006, Findings from Niigata Earthquake, a summary from ICOLD Barcelona June 21, Japan Dam Engineering Center.
- Ohmachi, T., 2004, Safety of Fill Dams under Level 2 Earthquake Motions, Lessons from the 2004 Niigata-Chuetsu Earthquake 2004.