- Hashemi, S., Pouraminian, M., Sadeghi, A., 2021, Seismic Fragility Curve Development of Frames with BRB’s Equipped with Smart Materials subjected to Mainshock-Aftershock Ground Motion, Journal of Structural and Construction Engineering, (In Persian).
-Pouraminian, M., Hashemi, S., Sadeghi, A., Pourbakhshian, S., 2020, Probabilistic Assessment the Seismic Collapse Capacity of Buckling-Restrained Braced Frames Equipped with Shape Memory Alloys, Journal of Structural and Construction Engineering, (In Persian).
-Hazus, M. H., 1999, Advanced Engineering Building Module, Federal Emergency Management Agency.
- Shiga, T., Shibata, A., Takahashi, T., 1968, Earthquake damage and wall index of reinforced concrete buildings, Proceeding Ohoku District Symposium., Architectural Institute of Japan.
- Yang, Y., and Yang, L., 1980, Empirical Relationship between Damage to Multistory Brick Buildings and Strength of Walls during the Tangshan Earthquake, Proc. 7th World Conf. On Earthquake Engineering, 6, 501-508.
- Willliams, M. S., and Sexsmith, R. G., 1995, Seismic damage indices for concrete structures: a state-of-the-art review, Earthquake Spectra, 11(2).
- Krawinkler, H. And Zohrei, M., 1983, Cumulative Damage in Steel Structures Subjected to Earthquake Ground Motions, Compute and Structure, 16, 1-4, 531-554.
- Park, Y. J., Reinhorn, A. M., and Kunnath, S.K., 1987, Inelastic Damage Analysis of Frame Shear Wall Structure, Technical Report NCEER 87-0008.
- Park, Y. J., Ang, A. H. S., 1985, Mechanistic Seismic Damage Model for Reinforced Concrete, Journal of Structural Engineering, ASCE, 111, 3, 722-739.
- Roufaiel, M. S. L., and Meyer C., 1987, Analytical Modelling of Hysteretic Behavior of R/C Frames, Journal of Structure Engineering, 113, 3, 429-444.
- Gerami, M. and Daaneshjoo, F., 2010, Study the Function of Deformation Energy Parametric Assessing Seismic Damages in Steel Frames, Journal of Earthquake Engineering.
- Jeong, S. H. and Elnashai, A. S., 2006, New three-dimensional damage index for RC buildings with planar irregularities, Journal of Structural Engineering, 132, 9, 1482-1490.
-Sadeghi, K., 2011, Energy based structural damage index based on nonlinear numerical simulation of structures subjected to oriented lateral cyclic loading, International Journal of Civil Engineering, 9, 3, 155-164.
-Van Cao, V. and Raonagh, H. R., 2014, Correlation between seismic parameters of far-fault motions and damage indices of low-rise reinforced concrete frames, soil dynamic and earthquake engineering, 66, 102-112.
- Kazemi, H., Ashtiany, M., and Azarbakht, A., 2015, Development of Fragility Curves by using New Spectral Shape Indicators and a Weighted Damage Index: Case Study of the City of Mashhad, Iran, Journal of Earthquake Engineering and Structural Vibration, 18-32.
- Jeong, G.D., 1988, the Effect of Earthquake Duration on the Damage of Structures, Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamic, 16, 1201-1211.
- Rajeev, P. and Wijesundara, K. K., 2014, Energy-based damage index for concentrically braced steel structure using continuous wavelet transform, Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 103, 241-250.
- Sadeghi, A., Kazemi, H., and Hashemi, S. V., 2018, Prioritization and assessment of the existing damage indices in steel moment-resisting framed structures, Journal of Civil Engineering and Structures, 2, 3, 20-42.
-Sadeghi, A., Hashemi, S., and Mehdizadeh, K., 2020, The Performance Investigation of Deformation and Energy Parameters in Seismic Damage Assessment of Steel Structures, New Approaches in Civil Engineering, 3, 4, 1-23 (In Persian).
- Mehdizadeh, K., Afraei, M., Sadeghi, A., and Hashemi, S., 2020, Investigation the Performance of Irregular Steel Moment-Resisting Frame Structure under the Progressive Collapse Using nonlinear Static and Dynamic Methods, New Approaches in Civil Engineering, 4, 2, 23-47 (In Persian).
-Almansa, L., Medina, J., and Oller, S., 2012, A Numerical Model of the Structural Behavior of Buckling Restrained Braces, Engineering Structures, 41, 108-117.
-Tremblay, R. and Bouatay, N., 2002, Loading protocols for the seismic testing of ductile bracing members in concentrically braced steel frames, Proc. 11th European Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Cambridge, England.
- INBC., 2013, Design Loads for Buildings, Tehran: Ministry of Housing and Urban Development, Iranian National Building Code, Part 6 (In Persian).
- INBC., 2013, Design and Construction of Steel Structures, Tehran: Ministry of Housing and Urban Development, Iranian National Building Code, Part 10 (In Persian).
- BHRC., 2014, Iranian code of practice for seismic resistant design of buildings, Tehran: Building and Housing Research Centre, Standard No. 2800, 4th edition. (In Persian).
- SAP, 2002, Linear and Nonlinear Static and Dynamic Analysis and Design of Three Dimensional Structures, Computers and Structures, Inc. Berkeley, California.
- SeismoSoft's, 2018, SeismoStruct, a computer program for static and dynamic nonlinear analysis of framed structures.
-Menegotto, M. and Pinto, P. E., 1973, Method of analysis for cyclically loaded RC plane frames including changes in geometry and non-elastic behaviour of elements under combined normal force and bending, International Association for Bridge and Structural Engineering, 15-22. Zurich, Switzerland.
- Next Generation Attenuation of Ground Motions (Nga) Project, 2006.