- De la Fuente, A., Pablo, P., Ana, B. and Antonio, A. (2012). Experiences in Barcelona with the use of fibres in segmental linings, Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 27: 60-71.
- di Carlo, F., Meda, A., Rinaldi, Z. (2016). Design procedure for precast fibre-reinforced concrete segments in tunnel lining construction, Structural Concrete, 17: 747-59.
- Meng, G., Bo, G., Jiamei, Z., Guodong, C. and Qian, Z. (2016). Experimental investigation of the mechanical behavior of the steel fiber reinforced concrete tunnel segment, Construction and Building Materials, 126: 98-107.
- Caggiano, A., Paula, F., Carmine, L., Enzo, M. and Marco, P. (2017). On the mechanical response of Hybrid Fiber Reinforced Concrete with Recycled and Industrial Steel Fibers, Construction and Building Materials, 147: 286-95.
- Li, J., Chengqing, W. and Zhong-Xian, L. (2017). Comparative evaluation of steel wire mesh, steel fibre and high performance polyethylene fibre reinforced concrete slabs in blast tests, Thin-Walled Structures.
- Nehdi, M. L., Manal, F. N., Ahmed, M. S. and Tareq, M. A. (2017). Novel steel fiber reinforced preplaced aggregate concrete with superior mechanical performance, Cement and Concrete Composites, 82: 242-51.
- Sorelli, L. G., Alberto, M. and Plizzari, G. A. (2005). Bending and uniaxial tensile tests on concrete reinforced with hybrid steel fibers, Journal of materials in civil engineering, 17: 519-27.
- Su, Y., Jun, L., Chengqing, W., Pengtao, W., Ming, T. and Xibing, L. (2017). Mesoscale study of steel fibre-reinforced ultra-high performance concrete under static and dynamic loads, Materials & Design, 116: 340-51.
- Ganesan, N., Sahana, R. and Indira, P. V. (2017). Effect of hybrid fibers on tension stiffening of reinforced geopolymer concrete, Advances in Concrete Construction, An Int'l Journal, 5.
-Banthia, N., Yan, C. and Bindiganavile, V. (2000). Development and application of high performance hybrid fiber reinforced concrete, In Proceedings of the fifth international RILEM symposium on fibre-reinforced concrete, 471-80. Lyon, France.
- Ganesan, N., Indira, P.V. and Irshad, P. (2017). RCC frames with Ferro cement and fiber reinforced concrete infill panels under reverse cyclic loading, Advances in Concrete Construction, An International Journal, 5.
- Mobasher, B., and Li, C.Y. (1996). Mechanical properties of hybrid cement-based composites, ACI Materials Journal, 93.
- Mobasher, B. (2011). Mechanics of fiber and textile reinforced cement composites (CRC press).
- Libre, N., Shekarchi, A. M., Mahoutian, M., and Soroushian, P. (2011). Mechanical properties of hybrid fiber reinforced lightweight aggregate concrete made with natural pumice, Construction and Building Materials, 25: 2458-64.
- Alberti, M. G., Enfedaque, A., and Gálvez, J. C. (2017). Fibre reinforced concrete with a combination of polyolefin and steel-hooked fibres, Composite Structures, 171: 317-25.
- Zarrin, O. and Khoshnoud, H. R. (2016). Experimental investigation on self-compacting concrete reinforced with steel fibers, Structural Engineering and Mechanics, An International Journal, 59
-Banthia, N., Nandakumar, N. (2003). Crack growth resistance of hybrid fiber reinforced cement composites, Cement and Concrete Composites, 25: 3-9.
- Plizzari, G. A. and Tiberti, G. (2006). Steel fibers as reinforcement for precast tunnel segments', Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology incorporating Trenchless Technology Research, 3: 438-39.
- Japan Concrete Inst. (1984). JSCE-SF4. Standard for flexural strength and flexural toughness, method of tests for steel fiber reinforced concrete, In Concrete library of JSCE, 58-66.
- ASTM. (1993). Annual book of ASTM standards, section 6, vol. 4.02, concrete and aggregates, In. Philadelphia, USA: American Society for Testing and Materials.